Upcoming updates !
Building decoupled, composable architectures, are a lot of work. And for that reason, putting together comprehensive documentation, is equally a lot of work.
I am going to be iterating to add more topics, code samples, high level architecture overviews, and more.
Some of the topics in future iterations, have a placeholder now. Some are not yet written. If you have any suggestions, or would like to see something specific, please let me know!
- Headless CMS
- Extended documentation per application type: PWA, FWA, etc
- Monorepos and npm workspaces
- Data storage; working with data
- Data platforms
- e2e testing
- Security: supply chain and secrets
- The developer local setup: containers locally for distributed architectures development
- Working with environment variables, e2e
- Decision making matrix - added 2023-01-16
- Infrastructure as Code - added 2023-01-20
- Wasm - added 2023-02-05
This is version 1.0.1 (January, 2023) of the documentation. It is a work in progress, and will be updated as I go along.