Building decoupled, composable architectures, are a lot of work. And for that reason, putting together comprehensive documentation, is equally a lot of work.
Some of the topics in future iterations, have a placeholder now. Some are not yet written. If you have any suggestions, or would like to see something specific, please let me know!
Are you a library/framework maintainer? I am very interested in what you would like to add about your library/framework. Please reach out!
- Headless CMS
- Extended documentation per application type: PWA, FWA, etc
- Monorepos and npm workspaces
- Data storage; working with data
- Data platforms
- e2e testing
- Security: supply chain and secrets
- The developer local setup: containers locally for distributed architectures development
- Working with environment variables, e2e